Friday, August 11, 2006

August 11th is my Birthday!

It's my birthday today. I've been thinking of some strange new things to start doing now that I'm (unspecified amount of years) For instance, I've started Karate. Karate is a very physical type of combat for those of you that have been living under a rock and have never seen a martial arts movie. I have also decided to become one of those idiots who are "Ready for Anything!" but are really just using it as an excuse to get a Frickin' twelve gauge and some other, often pointy, always dangerous, objects. I am preparing to stand against a zombie uprising, by training to block offensive motions, practicing my aim (A zombie can only be killed by destroying the brain) and stealth. I will be the new order!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home